So I decided that it was time to work on my arm muscles, as I could barely do 10 pushups a couple weeks ago. I came up with a routine that I do daily that has helped me build my arms in two weeks.
I already have more bicep and tricep muscle, and I am loving it. It makes me feel a lot better about my arms.
I’m really bad at explaining these exercises, so I didn’t even bother trying. Theres lots of pictures and explanations on the internet, so if you’re confused, I would recommend looking them up.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 5-10 pound weights
- a bench or low table
- bicep curls: 20 reps/2 sets
- monkey arms: 20 reps/2 sets
- bench presses: 20 reps/2 sets
- ballet arms: 20 reps/2 sets
- bench tricep extensions: 20 reps/2 sets
- floor tricep extensions: 20 reps/2 sets
- push-ups: 20 reps/2 sets
- wall push-ups: 40 reps/2 sets
These exercises can be altered for your abilities, but make sure you don’t overwork your muscles.