2015 has been a year of ups and downs for me. There has been good, and there has been bad. I am looking forward to 2016, but I think its important to look back and remember what I have.
- amazing friends: my friends have been amazing this year. I have lost some, yes, but I have also regained some, and grown closer to others.
- family: I have definitely grown closer to my family this year. My grandma and I have a wonderful relationship. My sister and I have bonded and I finally feel like I can talk to her.
- God: I am definitely grateful for God. I have regrown my bond with Him, and I feel much closer to him.
- religious ed: I really enjoy working with the first graders at my church’s religious ed. They are so open to new ideas, and helping teach them has actually helped me learn more about the church.
- school: I have been loving school. My classes are going well, I love almost all of my teachers. I am grateful for the grades that I have as well. I work very hard and think that I deserve them. (as cocky as that sounds)
- my life in general: I have so much to be grateful for. The material and non-material things I have are more than I deserve. I need to work on not taking these things for granted. I know that some people will never have what I am able to have.
I am looking forward to 2016. I know it will be a great year. I am so so so grateful for everything that I am able to have in my life. I hope you had a great time in 2015, and I can’t wait for a wonderful 2016.